Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Form A Circle - Invocation of the Seven Powers

Invocation of the Seven Powers

by (Silver Toad)

Face East, arms raised high, and say:

"I hail to the East. Powers of the four winds. Bringers of Knowledge and Imagination. I invoke thee."

Face South, arms raised high, and say:

"I hail to the South. Powers of Fire and Flame. Bringers of passion and courage. I invoke thee."

Face West, arms raised high, and say:

"I hail to the West. Powers of Water and the Sea. Bringers of vision and purity. I invoke thee."

Face North, arms raised high, and say:

"I hail to the North. Powers of Earth and Sand. Bringers of balance and strength. I invoke thee."

Look above, arms raised high, and say:

"I hail to above. Powers of the God. Guardian of the Forest and granter of rebirth. I invoke thee."

Lower to your knees and place your hands onto the Earth. Say:

"I hail to below. Powers of the Goddess. Lady of the Moon and granter of wisdom. I invoke thee."

Place your hands upon your heart and say:

"I hail to within. Powers of Spirit. Strong and true, the forces live within me."

Chant this until you feel balanced with the forces:

"The Air, The Fire,

The Water, The Earth,

Above and Below,

I summon within."

Disclaimer: No one involved in this blog or its contents may be held responsible for any adverse reactions arising from following any of the instructions/recipes on this list. It is the reader's personal responsibility to exercise all precautions and use his or her own discretion if following any instructions or advice from this blog.

No comments: