Saturday, June 7, 2008

Me

Since this blog tends to be more informational and dry, I thought I would do this so any regular readers (HEY! It's MY fantasy, and if I want to have regular readers in my fantasy, I can! pfft) could get to know a little about me. I found this on Rainy Day Wanderings while trolling through the blogsphere, thought it might be a good way to let you get to know me :)

The Basics
Hair Color: Red on top, black on the bottom

Eye Color: Grey
Height: 5'5" (5'9" in heels...)
Profession: I work for (da, da dum) The Cable Company (no, I won't tell which cable company...)
Relationship Status: Have been happily married for almost 10 years

My Favorites
Favorite Color: I don't really have what I would call a favorite
Favorite Car: Well, for years it was a 1967 Camaro, but I am getting older, and comfort has replaced speed in my priorities...most of the time *grin*
Favorite Movie: Bonnie & Clyde, or Chicago
Favorite Hobby: computing, or sewing
Favorite Song/Singer: Again, I don't really have a favorite. As long as it's not Salsa or Rap, I'm pretty much good.
Favorite Book/Author: When Christ & His Saints Slept - Sharon Kay Penman
Favorite School Subject: English
Favorite Vacation Destination: Anywhere I don't have to cook, clean or yell at any kids
Favorite Food: Lasagna
Favorite Animal: Cat - black please, but I love 'em all
Favorite Store: Unique Thrift
Favorite Celebrity : Angelina Jolie
Favorite Childhood Friend: I have no friends I've had since childhood
Favorite Childhood Memory: My Dad changing out of his navy whites in a cemetery in rural Indian at 4 am while going to visit my grandparents
Favorite Person In Your Life: My Mens
This or That: This
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Big Mac or Whopper: Big Mac
Coke or Pepsi : Coke
Beer or Wine: Ewww, neither, Bailey's please
Coffee or Tea: Coffee first and foremost, but I drink tea, too :)
Apple Juice or O.J.: Orange Juice
Facebook or MySpace: Since I don't have a Facebook page, and I do have a
MySpace page, I'd hafta say MySpace...
Summer or winter: I'm a snowbaby
Windows or Mac: Windows, so far
Cats or Dogs: I like both, but with dogs, they gotta be BIG dogs - I don't want no yappy wanna be dog anywhere near me
Boxers or Briefs: Boxerbriefs
Rain or Shine: Shine
Chips or Popcorn: Chips
Salty or Sweet: Sweet & salty, together please (Chex Mix has a Sweet & Salty Honey mix that is AWESOME!)
Plane or Boat: Boat
Morning or Night: Night
Movie or Play: Play
Walk or Drive: Drive - I admit it, I'm lazy
Money or Love: Love
Breakfast or Dinner: Dinner, ewwww - who can eat in the morning? Just thinking about it makes me slightly nauseous...
Forgiveness or Revenge: Well now, that's a tricky one, and my answer will vary depending on the act & the persons involved. I tend not to be a fluffy bunny, forgive all type of witch, and I'm not a bit afraid of taking revenge when warranted. You'll not find "WELCOME" across my forehead...*grin*
Paint or Wallpaper: I have used both in the past to good effect
House or Apartment: House

Do You?
Have Any Pets: Do husbands & kids count..?
Have Any Children: A girl, Jenetta - 23, a boy, Tony - 22, a boy, Shayne - 5, as well as grandchildren, Jordan - 16 months, and Anakin - 4 months
Smoke: Yep
Drink: Occasionally, if you consider Bailey's & Coffee drinking...
Exercise: I have a 5 year old...
Play on a Sports Team: Uhhhhh - I am old and decrepit...I consider
getting up & moving every morning a sport...
Belong to Any Organizations:I don't think so...
Love Your Job: The job..? Not really, although the principle of the job is sound. I do however, love
the company I work for
Like to Cook: Good with cooking, HATE to clean...
Play An Instrument: Sure! Air drums & air guitar...
Sing: Despite not being able to carry a tune in a bucket with a lid & two handles, I do sing alot
Dance: Not too much anymore, but I did it for a living for 14 years - what a great job! (I truly believe EVERY FEMALE should do thid for a year before doing anything else in life - if you can handle a bar full of drunk men, while nearly nekkid, you can handle anything life throws at you...)
Speak Multiple Languages: I took German in high school, does that count..?
Ice Skate: Despite growing up in Wisconsin, I have to admit I don't (can't...)
Swim: I love to swim - that part of being from Wisconsin, I did absorb!
Paint: Walls...
Write: Nah, my hands cramp up and fall asleep if I do too much. I do however type a lot *grin*
Ski: Never tried it
Juggle: Yeah, I can keep 'em up for a minit or two...
Have You Ever Stolen Anything: Much as I hate to admit it, I wasn't exactly an angel as a teen - I was actually labeled "uncontrollable" and spent some time in a girl's school
Been Drunk before Noon: If you drink all night, and the sun comes up, which is technically before noon, does that count..?
Had Sex in a Public Place: Kinda
Got Caught Telling a Lie: Refer to "Have you ever stolen anything" question - But I will say, I DO NOT lie EVER, FOR ANY REASON, now, nor have I for years
Been Arrested: Yep
Littered: I have, but I try not to - you should see my poor car....
Fantasized About A Co-Worker: Nope
Cheated On A Test: Nope, tests have been extremely easy for me - as a matter-of-fact, I take them for recreational purposes...Queendom has a whole slew of cool ones!
Cheated in A Relationship: Yes, as a teenager
Failed A Class: I always got straight As with one exception - I told a gym teacher to go f*ck herself as a Freshman in high school. Needless to say, I did fail that class....
Screened Your Phone Calls: Always
Eaten Food off the Floor: Does the five second rule count?
Stuck Gum Under A Desk: Yes
Wished You Were Someone Else: Not for a VERY long time. I wasn't the most popular kid in school (ok, I wasn't popular AT ALL), so did wish that from time to time as a kid, but time has shown me I am perfect as I am
Cried During A Movie: Yes
Had A One Night Stand: Pass

Other
Describe Yourself In One Word: Different
Biggest Fear:
Fears
Biggest Mistake: Well, at the risk of being too philosophical, all of my mistakes have led me to be the person I am today,so were they really mistakes..?
Your Proudest Accomplishment: Surviving it all
#1 Priority In Your Life: Surviving it all....
Dream Job: Something that has to do with reading my choice of material for a living, that pays well enough that I can quit struggling...
Causes You Believe In: Cause I can
Special Talents: No idea - I made it a rule of life that if I'm not good at it, I don't do it, therefore I am good at everything I do :)
Where Are You Right Now: Home
Where Would You Rather Be: Independantly wealthy...
Famous Person(s) You Want To Meet: I haven't relly given it any thought
Place To Visit Before You Die: All of them...
Song Played At Your Funeral: I don't know, I was late...

Disclaimer: No one involved in this blog or its contents may be held responsible for any adverse reactions arising from following any of the instructions/recipes on this list. It is the reader's personal responsibility to exercise all precautions and use his or her own discretion if following any instructions or advice from this blog.

No comments: