Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Form A Circle - Eve's Garden Samhain Ritual

* Eve's Garden Samhain Ritual *

From the Ashlynn's Grove website

**Personal note: I didn't find this on the referenced website, I have had it in my collection for years. I don't know if it's still posted here or not, but either way there is a lot of good info at the site :)

"I call upon the utmost highest Guardians of the North..

May you come and help guide me, Bring your strength, love and peace...

I call upon the utmost highest Guardians of the South..

May you come and help guide me, Bring your strength, love and peace...

I call upon the utmost highest Guardians of the West..

May you come and help guide me, Bring your strength, love and peace...

I call upon the utmost highest Guardians of the East..

May you come and help guide me, Bring your strength, love and peace...

I call upon my special Guardian, My Grandfather, Whose love and help

I shall always endure in my soul, Please come and help guide me,

Bring your strength, love and peace...

Tonight on this most beloved night, we celebrate Happy Samhain...

The year before me has had much grief and sorrow..

May we take that part and make a better year to come..

May you help me bring forth the true friends and taketh

Away the people who are out to harm me...

May you always keep love and peace in my soul..

May you help me become wiser as the days go...

May you always help me find the great light to keep my path bright...

May you help me keep good thoughts even upon those that hurt me...

Send them love and peace back...

I thank all the Guardians for hearing my rite..

May you have the love and peace always...

As I take this paper we wrote together all as one..

Burn it now

And negativity be gone

So be it..

So be it..

So mote it be..

I call upon the utmost highest Guardians

of the North, South, West and East..

Thank you for Love and support.. May you all go in Light and peace...

Now my beloved Grandfather "A special token to you"

'Thank you for your love and guidance, and always being by me and

supporting my good soul.. I send you back with love and peace and keep

the light a bright glow...

Until next time.. I love you so...

So be it

So be it

So mote it be...

Ritual has ended...

 

Disclaimer: No one involved in this blog or its contents may be held responsible for any adverse reactions arising from following any of the instructions/recipes on this list. It is the reader's personal responsibility to exercise all precautions and use his or her own discretion if following any instructions or advice from this blog.

 

No comments: