Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Form A Circle – Ritual To Get A Job

Job Ritual

Here are the things you need:

  • 3 white candles(to add to your spiritual strength)
  • 1 pink ( to add to your general success)
  • 1 yellow ( to instill confidence)
  • 1 green ( for money, luck financial success)
  • 1 purple ( to give ambition, and to promote business progress)
  • 1 black ( to soak up the negative energies)
  • Oils, either success oil (if you have it) or Frankincense oil, your choice really.
  • Incense: frankincense, or myrrh( again your choice)

Carve into each candle a pentagram  Anoint the candles. Write on a piece of parchment paper what you desire and if you know the name of the person that would do the interview write their name on the paper. If you don't have the name of the person interviewing you, write down the company name. Then write down these words, for Power, Skill and Fame

Helimaz
Feridox
Solodar.

Now meditate and say this ritual:

Daily desire in myself grows
To have (name what it is you desire) in my life show.
Soon this reality I will know.
What I am seeking will seek me
I have the power to see it through
So my desire to ( name desire) will come to me
Energy flowing giving added strength to me
Success in my desires growing steadily
(name desire) is realized quickly
(name desire) coming to the fore
(name desire) to have forevermore.

Sit and meditate on what you want, Repeat this ritual for 9 days.
This ritual needs to be done at night. At the end of the 9 days, burn the paper over the green candle.

Disclaimer: No one involved in this blog or its contents may be held responsible for any adverse reactions arising from following any of the instructions / recipes on this list. It is the reader's personal responsibility to exercise all precautions and use his or her own discretion if following any instructions or advice from this blog.

No comments: