Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday This Is Your Spell - More Money Spells

* Money Spell *

unknown source

Things you will need:

  • Silver Dime
  • Any money drawing herb (mint, cinnamon, nutmeg, Etc.)
  • A money drawing oil (Mint, Patchouli, Bay, Virgin Olive oil, Etc.)
  • Waxing Moon (From seven to fourteen days after the new moon).

Outdoors in a quiet spot (late eve works best). Hold the dime in your left hand (your left hand or your receptive one ). Anoint the dime with oil. Place herb on top of the dime (dime should be face up). Now charge the dime by holding your right hand over your Left (making a cup ) Visualize a green light filling your cupped hands until they fill full of this light. The Chant must be repeated nine times:

Silver Dime
Waxing Moon
Fill my cup with prosperity soon

Bury the dime and herbs face up in the earth. This symbolizes planting a seed of prosperity into your life. In the days following of this spell:
If you see a penny pick it up and give thanks that prosperity is coming soon.

* Voodoo money spell *

unknown source

To Bring Money You Need:

  • 4 Quarters
  • 1 green candle
  • Sugar

Draw a cross on the floor with the sugar. Place a quarter at each point on the compass:
N
orth, South, East and West. Place the green candle in the middle of the cross. Light the candle and say:

Money, money come to me
Be it by land or
Be it by sea
Money, money come to me

Let the candle burn out.

* New Moon Abundance Check *

author unknown

The time of the New Moon is a good time to affirm prosperity. This is called the New Moon Abundance Check, or the Law of Abundance check, this can be an actual check from your check book or a drawing of a check.

  • Date the check.
  • Where it says "Pay To The Order Of", write in your name.
  • Fill in the amount you wish to manifest.
  • In the Memo section you may want to note "Over and above expected income."
  • Sign the check The Law of Abundance (or The Universe).

Tape the check somewhere you will see it often over the next 28 days...I tape mine near my computer. The first time I tried this I got $500 unexpected dollars. Last month no extra money came, but two potential new income sources presented themselves. It is best to write this check within 24 hours of the new moon. Some people put the check in their checkbook along with a deposit slip they have filled out. I do better when I actually see the check, it reminds me to affirm prosperity several times throughout the month.

* Money Spell for Quick Gain *

unknown author

This is a spell to gain money quickly. It should be used only when you absolutely need it and never for greed.

You need:

  • 10 Dimes
  • A Cup
  • Blessed Water
  • 2 Green Candles

To start this spell, cast a circle. Light the green candles and place the cup between them. Now, fill the glass with the blessed water and say:

Fill my pockets
F
ill them fast
Fill them like I fill this glass

Next, take the ten dimes in your hand. Drop them into the glass one by one saying this as you drop each coin it:

I wish for wealth
I wish for success
I wish for happiness
I wish for gold
I wish for silver
I wish for riches
I wish for health
I wish for help
I wish for money to come my way
I wish for all this so mote it be

When you have finished this, place the glass on your altar and let the candles burn down. This should bring money your way in the next few days.

* Prosperity Pouch *

unknown source

Ingredients:

  • Green or gold cloth and bag
  • Cinnamon
  • Patchouli
  • Mint
  • Basil
  • Money oil, cinnamon oil, or heliotrope oil
  • 1 small cinnamon stick
  • Malachite
  • Pyrite
  • 1 Gold Candle
  • 1 Green candle
  • Prosperity incense

Directions: Empower all objects. Carve a prosperity rune or symbol on the candles and dress them with any of the above oils. Visualize your goal as you dress them. Add a chant if you like.

"Wealth and money, come to me
I deserve prosperity."

Light the candles on your altar or place of magic. Place the empowered herbs in the bag and ask for the blessings of Earth. Wave the bag through the incense smoke and ask for the blessings of Air. Pass the bag through the flame of each candle and ask for the blessings of Fire. Anoint the bag with any of the money drawing oils and ask for the blessings of Water.
Hold the stones and tell them what they are to do. Explain their
magical purpose.
Add them to your pouch.
Take the cinnamon stick and drip some green wax on one end and gold wax on the other. These are 2 traditional money drawing colors but can also be viewed as colors for the Goddess (Green) and the God (Gold). Ask for their blessing on your spell. Say:

"For the good of all
and with harm to none
this is my will
And so it is done!"

Disclaimer: No one involved in this blog or its contents may be held responsible for any adverse reactions arising from following any of the instructions/recipes on this list. It is the reader's personal responsibility to exercise all precautions and use his or her own discretion if following any instructions or advice from this blog.

No comments: